Pasific web - Method not allowed

Posted by goo on 13-Jun-2017 17:36

Probably wrong Access rights, but how do I get my webfile.r to run using http://<server>:8181/web/webfile.r ? I am getting the same Method not allowed when just refering to ..../web

have chmod -R 777 myPASinstance/, but that didn't help ....

Where can I find some document ... I thoght migrating from classic to pasific was supposed to be easy :-) and well documented ....

Posted by goo on 15-Jun-2017 12:12

Thanks Irfan, after going through the workshop, we could see that there was a problem with the webhandler. After fixing that, everything when smooth.

Posted by Irfan on 13-Jun-2017 18:44

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/26/PASOENAPUG2017_5F00_v1.1.docx:320:240]

We did a workshop on PASOE at Manchester for NAPUG. In the Workshop, we walkthrough the steps for migration classic APSV,REST and Webspeed Applications to PASOE.

If you are interested, please go through the attached Workshop Script. 

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 13-Jun-2017 18:38

You have to copy the .r file to your PROPATH. <myPASInstance> is not the PROPATH. You have to copy your .r to <myPASInstance>/openedge folder.

Your default PROPATH should be pointed to

PROPATH=${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/openedge,${CATALINA_BASE}/openedge,${DLC}/tty,${DLC}/tty/netlib/OpenEdge.Net.pl

Posted by Irfan on 13-Jun-2017 18:44

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/26/PASOENAPUG2017_5F00_v1.1.docx:320:240]

We did a workshop on PASOE at Manchester for NAPUG. In the Workshop, we walkthrough the steps for migration classic APSV,REST and Webspeed Applications to PASOE.

If you are interested, please go through the attached Workshop Script. 

Posted by goo on 15-Jun-2017 12:12

Thanks Irfan, after going through the workshop, we could see that there was a problem with the webhandler. After fixing that, everything when smooth.

Posted by Irfan on 15-Jun-2017 12:34

Glad, it worked!

Regards,
Irfan

This thread is closed