Mobile website

Posted by Riverside Software on 29-Mar-2017 15:07

Hi,

9 months after this post : https://community.progress.com/community_groups/mobile/f/17/t/25589, Progress Community is still not usable on a mobile device. And I won't do any comment on the desktop version...

Are there any plans to improve this website ?

Gilles

All Replies

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 29-Mar-2017 15:19

When I talked with Yogesh Gupta at NEXT, he had a some concerns about the user community and that he has serious plans to improve it.

Progress just bought a Cognitive Predictive Maintenance company - which was one of his priorities. Hopefully getting a better user experience will be another he'll fulfill soon.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 29-Mar-2017 17:08

“Progress Community is still not usable on a mobile device.”

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 29-Mar-2017 23:14

I think he was referring to the unresponsive design

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 29-Mar-2017 23:20

And apparently my crying emoji got lost when replying via email :)

Posted by Stefan Drissen on 30-Mar-2017 02:56

Could you also please change your surname Ruben? It's annoying my Outlook 2016 client. This is so 1999, some really smart people should come up with something that supports all letters in the universe...

Oh - and iOS also thinks you have a silly surname - so it's true.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 30-Mar-2017 03:02

😊