Newbee to Open4GL

Posted by goo on 01-Feb-2017 02:11

In the Project we are doing right now, we want to make a Gateway from Angular into our system using a Gateway.p procedure With one input and one output parameter.

I have done the proxygen stuff for .Net, and checked what needed for the deployment. I am not able to find the Progress.o4glrt.dll or the Progress.ssl.dll, but I found the Progress.Messages.dll. Where do I find them? Are they to be found within some .pl files?

//Geir Otto

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 01-Feb-2017 03:36

Hi Geir,

When you generate a .NET proxy, the Progress.messages.dll and Progress.o4glrt.dll will be in the output directory you specified along with your proxy.dll.

If you are using the OpenAPI and are not generating a proxy using ProxyGen then look in $DLC/dotnet/deploy.  There are three subdirectories… signed, strongnamed and strongnamed-signed.  You will find the dll’s in there.

Please note that the Progress.ssl.dll file no longer exists in current versions as its functionality was moved into Progress.o4glrt.dll using managed code.  Progress.ssl.dll used native (non-managed code).

Brian

All Replies

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 01-Feb-2017 03:36

Hi Geir,

When you generate a .NET proxy, the Progress.messages.dll and Progress.o4glrt.dll will be in the output directory you specified along with your proxy.dll.

If you are using the OpenAPI and are not generating a proxy using ProxyGen then look in $DLC/dotnet/deploy.  There are three subdirectories… signed, strongnamed and strongnamed-signed.  You will find the dll’s in there.

Please note that the Progress.ssl.dll file no longer exists in current versions as its functionality was moved into Progress.o4glrt.dll using managed code.  Progress.ssl.dll used native (non-managed code).

Brian

Posted by goo on 13-Feb-2017 06:40

I forgot to thank you :-) sorry, thanks !

This thread is closed