Frame Error

Posted by Rus Paul-Adrian on 14-Dec-2016 01:45

I have created a new frame and named it Frame-Subscribe. Afterwards I put a button on the main page to toggle the hidden value of the frame, however the AppBuilder doesn't seem to recognize the frame name because it gives me this error whenever I try to do anything with it: "Unknown field or variable name - Frame-Subscribe. (201)".

Any help is appreciated.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 14-Dec-2016 01:55

[quote user="Rus Paul-Adrian"]

I have created a new frame and named it Frame-Subscribe. Afterwards I put a button on the main page to toggle the hidden value of the frame, however the AppBuilder doesn't seem to recognize the frame name because it gives me this error whenever I try to do anything with it: "Unknown field or variable name - Frame-Subscribe. (201)".

Any help is appreciated.

[/quote]
Mind sharing some code?
This works for me:
DO:
  ASSIGN FRAME frame-subscribe:HIDDEN = NOT FRAME frame-subscribe:HIDDEN .
END.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 14-Dec-2016 01:55

[quote user="Rus Paul-Adrian"]

Any help is appreciated.

[/quote]
Mind sharing some code?
This works for me:
DO:
  ASSIGN FRAME frame-subscribe:HIDDEN = NOT FRAME frame-subscribe:HIDDEN .
END.

Posted by Rus Paul-Adrian on 14-Dec-2016 02:02

I have used "Frame-Subscribe:HIDDEN=FALSE". I didn't know it would give me the not found error.

Posted by Laura Stern on 14-Dec-2016 08:08

I don't know what that last response means.  Mike has given the answer.  You must you the word FRAME in addition to the frame  name.

This thread is closed