Why can not I load the tables in my database when I want to

Posted by Daniel Ruiz on 09-Dec-2016 17:02

Hello,

Why can not I load the tables in my database when I want to create a business entity?

I have verified the connection to my database, and it is actually connected.

The Progress OpenEdge browser console also confirms that the database is served.

De antemano gracias por su ayuda.

Thanks for your help.

Posted by Anil Kumar on 10-Dec-2016 00:12

Hi Daniel,

As per the error, database ‘DWH’ is already connected (may be by different user) and as a result the database connection in PDS OE is failing. Can you please check this.

Business Entity wizard in PDS OE needs a successful DB connection profile such that it will fetch all associated database tables (and populate accordingly in ‘Select a schema file’ page in Business Entity wizard page) in runtime.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

Posted by egarcia on 10-Dec-2016 05:58

Hello Daniel,

You could try refreshing the cache from the Preferences dialog: Progress OpenEdge / Advanced / Class Cache.

I hope this helps,

Edsel

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 10-Dec-2016 00:12

Hi Daniel,

As per the error, database ‘DWH’ is already connected (may be by different user) and as a result the database connection in PDS OE is failing. Can you please check this.

Business Entity wizard in PDS OE needs a successful DB connection profile such that it will fetch all associated database tables (and populate accordingly in ‘Select a schema file’ page in Business Entity wizard page) in runtime.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

Posted by egarcia on 10-Dec-2016 05:58

Hello Daniel,

You could try refreshing the cache from the Preferences dialog: Progress OpenEdge / Advanced / Class Cache.

I hope this helps,

Edsel

Posted by Daniel Ruiz on 10-Dec-2016 11:53

Thanks Anil and egarcia

I made the instructions and corrected the problem, then it failed again and I found that my files were corrupted due to a failure on my hard disk.

This thread is closed