Support for Community

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 15-Jul-2016 09:50

There was a discussion recently about this but I can't find it anywhere. 

To whom do I direct support requests regarding my account here on community.progress.com?

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 15-Jul-2016 09:54

It was this thread here: community.progress.com/.../26018

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 15-Jul-2016 10:03

Thanks Mike. If I understand Bill Wood's comments correctly I have to open a ticket with tech support, at least until the new community manager is presented.

Posted by Bill Wood on 15-Jul-2016 10:11

WRT

>>> If I understand Bill Wood's comments correctly I have to open a ticket with tech support, at least until the new community manager is presented.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that, only that the Jean Richert's replacement will be part of the support organization.   This was not a change in the 'community' support.   Someone is monitoring the Community from Support in the interim, but I believe that you should still submit Community Feedback and suggestions to the "Community News and Feedback" group.

community.progress.com/.../32

Posted by Bill Wood on 15-Jul-2016 10:15

WRT

>>> If I understand Bill Wood's comments correctly I have to open a ticket with tech support, at least until the new community manager is presented.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that, only that the Jean Richert's replacement will be part of the support organization.   This was not a change in the 'community' support.   Someone is monitoring the Community from Support in the interim, but I believe that you should still submit Community Feedback and suggestions to the "Community News and Feedback" group.

[View:https://community.progress.com/f/32:550:50]

Posted by Edward Sullivan on 11-Aug-2016 09:30

Hi Folks,

Just came across this thread.

I would be the new Community Manager you can direct issues to.  You can reach out to me directly at esulliva@progress.com, or you can use our Community email alias at community@progress.com.  Or you can post in the Community News & Feedback forum as Bill mentioned.

Thanks

Ed Sullivan

This thread is closed