WORKSHOP - Montreal QC CANADA: Deploying Secure REST Service

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 28-Aug-2015 09:01

I am happy to announce that our next Quebec PUG meeting will be held on Wednesday 21 October at Auberge Royal Versailles (7200 Sherbrooke Est, Montréal QC). This event will be a full day workshop, running from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. A detailed agenda will be sent 2-3 weeks before the meeting. I'm sorry but there is no possibility for remote attendance.

Peter Judge will be back among us and together he and I will be giving our “OpenEdge REST Security” workshop. You will each have your own personal environments in the cloud with Progress Develop Studio, Tomcat and LDAP. During the day, you will learn how to deploy AppServer procedures as REST services and how to secure them using anonymous, OERealm and LDAP authentication.

There are ONLY TWENTY (20) PLACES AVAILABLE so it’s first come, first served however you must be a PAID MEMBERS OF THE GUPQ. If you have not yet paid your 2015 subscription, please do so before signing up. A registration form is available in the documents section of the Quebec PUG Community Page.

Event Page for Registration:

https://community.progress.com/progress_user_groups/pug_quebec/c/e/370.aspx.

Regards,

Paul Koufalis

President of the Groupe utilsateurs Progress du Québec

All Replies

Posted by David Cleary on 28-Aug-2015 09:30

Sounds like a great workshop.

Dave

[collapse]
From: Paul Koufalis [mailto:bounce-pkoufalis@community.progress.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 10:03 AM
To: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - OE General] WORKSHOP - Montreal QC CANADA: Deploying Secure REST Services

Thread created by Paul Koufalis

I am happy to announce that our next Quebec PUG meeting will be held on Wednesday 21 October at Auberge Royal Versailles (7200 Sherbrooke Est, Montréal QC). This event will be a full day workshop, running from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. A detailed agenda will be sent 2-3 weeks before the meeting. I'm sorry but there is no possibility for remote attendance.

Peter Judge will be back among us and together he and I will be giving our “OpenEdge REST Security” workshop. You will each have your own personal environments in the cloud with Progress Develop Studio, Tomcat and LDAP. During the day, you will learn how to deploy AppServer procedures as REST services and how to secure them using anonymous, OERealm and LDAP authentication.

There are ONLY TWENTY (20) PLACES AVAILABLE so it’s first come, first served however you must be a PAID MEMBERS OF THE GUPQ. If you have not yet paid your 2015 subscription, please do so before signing up. A registration form is available in the documents section of the Quebec PUG Community Page.

Event Page for Registration:

https://community.progress.com/progress_user_groups/pug_quebec/c/e/370.aspx.

Regards,

Paul Koufalis

President of the Groupe utilsateurs Progress du Québec

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

This thread is closed