AppBuilder in Developer Studio triggers filter

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 26-Aug-2015 15:46

Is it possible to filter triggers in AppBuilder perspective, 'outline' view ? I'm looking for trick to easy switch from widget (for example 'browse') to triggers of that widget. In OE10.2B AppBuilder it was 'click' widget and 'ctrl+s'.

Posted by Swathi Yellavaram on 27-Aug-2015 05:18

Hi,

For your question "filter triggers in AppBuilder perspective, 'outline' view"

There is no direct filter option available to filter triggers section in outline view. You can do it with name filter pattern (ON .*). This filter is available when Appbuilder file source is opened.

Can you please elaborate more on your second question.

Thanks,

Swathi.

All Replies

Posted by Swathi Yellavaram on 27-Aug-2015 05:18

Hi,

For your question "filter triggers in AppBuilder perspective, 'outline' view"

There is no direct filter option available to filter triggers section in outline view. You can do it with name filter pattern (ON .*). This filter is available when Appbuilder file source is opened.

Can you please elaborate more on your second question.

Thanks,

Swathi.

Posted by cverbiest on 27-Aug-2015 05:40

I think Andrzej_Sz refers to this appbuilder functionality.

It's still present in 11.5, but only in the standalone appbuilder its missing from PDSOE AppBuilder

View source does not position on the existing trigger. like it does in standalone AppBuilder.

There is an 'add trigger" that does it in the end

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 27-Aug-2015 10:07

Thank you cverbiest for excellent graphical description of my problem and "Add trigger" trick to find one trigger. I often make changes in browse and they refer to different triggers of the same widget. I was looking for as easy as in .NET interface access to events.

Posted by cverbiest on 27-Aug-2015 10:15

I think "view source" should behave in PDSOE like ctrl-s did in the classic appbuilder.

The "add trigger" is ok once, but it requires too many steps compared to just pressing ctrl-s.

Ideally ctrl-s would just work in PDSOE

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 27-Aug-2015 10:53

I agree. It's laborius to find 5 triggers among 200.

This thread is closed