No Pacific Application Server instance (oepas1) in new OE11.

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 14-Aug-2015 07:44

I've installed OE Dev Studio 64-bit and I can't see Pacific Server instance (oepas1) in OE Explorer. During install process I've specified default Pacific ports. Is that mean I have no access to Pacific Server ? I need it for my first Telerik experiments.

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 14-Aug-2015 07:48

Hi,

Is the instance created in your WRKDIR after installation

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 14-Aug-2015 07:58

No it wasn't.

Posted by David Cleary on 14-Aug-2015 08:16

Please attach the *.log files found in $DLC/install.

Thanks
Dave

[collapse]