Documentation For Calling Corticon Decision Services From th

Posted by ntwatkins on 07-Aug-2015 10:51

I have searched (and searched and searched), but cannot find any documentation about how to call Corticon Decision Services from the ABL in 11.5.  It is my understanding that one can make calls to a decision service without going through the standard ABL web service logic in 11.5.

Can anyone point me to where it is documented as to how to do this in 11.5?

Thanks,

Nick

All Replies

Posted by Cheryl LaBarge on 07-Aug-2015 11:01

You can access online documentation at documentation.progress.com/.../openedge115

This the 11.5 documentation set is accessible at the top link. Please let me know if this is what you need.

Posted by Peter Judge on 07-Aug-2015 11:11

It's in the PDSOE Help (as opposed to the doc set). Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge Guide > OpenEdge Business Rules

[collapse]
I have searched (and searched and searched), but cannot find any documentation about how to call Corticon Decision Services from the ABL in 11.5.  It is my understanding that one can make calls to a decision service without going through the standard ABL web service logic in 11.5.

Can anyone point me to where it is documented as to how to do this in 11.5?

Thanks,

Nick

Posted by Peter Judge on 07-Aug-2015 11:20

[collapse]