OE10.2B 32-bit to OE11.5 64-bit migration

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 13-Jul-2015 14:50

I've just installed OE11.5 64-bit in different catalogs than OE10.2B 32-bit. When I am trying to call OE Explorer, in next step after "username/password"  I've got a message "HTTP ERROR 404 Problem accessing /redirect.jsp. Reason: Not Found". I can't find redirect.jsp in OE11.5 installation catalogs (it is in OE10.2B).

OE10.2B AdminService is stopped - OE11.5 is running. Reinstall has changed nothing.

Posted by Rom Elwell on 13-Jul-2015 14:55

[collapse]

From: http://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/000042845

1: Clear the Internet Browser cache and reopen the OpenEdge Management/Explorer tool.

2: Redirect.jsp just uses a browser feature to send the user back to index.jsp.
Run: http://localhost:9090/index.jsp (adding index.jsp directly)

Rom Elwell

1.616.785.0745 x122
rome@issol.com

[collapse]
I've just installed OE11.5 64-bit in different catalogs than OE10.2B 32-bit. When I am trying to call OE Explorer, in next step after "username/password"  I've got a message "HTTP ERROR 404 Problem accessing /redirect.jsp. Reason: Not Found". I can't find redirect.jsp in OE11.5 installation catalogs (it is in OE10.2B).

OE10.2B AdminService is stopped - OE11.5 is running. Reinstall has changed nothing.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the [collapse]original message. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.

[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

All Replies

[...]

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 13-Jul-2015 16:20

That's it! Thank you for your support.

This thread is closed