Pacific appserver and oemanager

Posted by Darren Parr on 06-Jul-2015 10:42

Hi

The web service guy is trying to test his stuff and is unable to get the oe manager to work. I've even tried deploying it using the command-line. I don't know if this should be the case but the index.html is 0 bytes in the oemanager. Any ideas as we need to get this up an running. 

Pacific seemsto work fine as far as the aosv transport is concerned but we need to get soap working.

Thanks in advance

Darren

All Replies

Posted by Darren Parr on 06-Jul-2015 10:43

Sorry I meant to say this is 11.,5.1. The oemanager,war file has a 0 bytes both under my PAS stuff in PDSOE and also on the linux box.

Posted by Irfan on 06-Jul-2015 10:47

Hi Darren,

After deploying oemanager in your PASOE Instance, if you access the below URL what do you get

Regards,
Irfan

[collapse]
From: Darren Parr [mailto:bounce-DarrenP@community.progress.com]
Sent: 06 July 2015 11:44
To: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - OE General] Pacific appserver and oemanager

Reply by Darren Parr

Sorry I meant to say this is 11.,5.1. The oemanager,war file has a 0 bytes both under my PAS stuff in PDSOE and also on the linux box.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by Darren Parr on 06-Jul-2015 11:00

We get a valid response.

{"operation":"GET AGENTS","result":{"agents":[{"agentId":"aCgDnLtCT3KuKAPAo_uRMw","pid":"6520","state":"AVAILABLE"}]},"outcome":"SUCCESS","errmsg":"","versionStr":"PASOE 11.5.0","versionNo":1}

Posted by Irfan on 06-Jul-2015 11:03

Well that seems that oemanager is working right ? Sorry if I got your question wrong.

Regards,
Irfan

[collapse]
From: Darren Parr [mailto:bounce-DarrenP@community.progress.com]
Sent: 06 July 2015 12:01
To: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - OE General] Pacific appserver and oemanager

Reply by Darren Parr

We get a valid response.

{"operation":"GET AGENTS","result":{"agents":[{"agentId":"aCgDnLtCT3KuKAPAo_uRMw","pid":"6520","state":"AVAILABLE"}]},"outcome":"SUCCESS","errmsg":"","versionStr":"PASOE 11.5.0","versionNo":1}

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by Darren Parr on 06-Jul-2015 11:16

Its OK. It was our mistake. Sorted now.

This thread is closed