Don't know if OFF-TOPIC, but...

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 02-Jun-2015 17:49

with the inminent release of windows 10, do we know the status of PDSOE 11.5.1 for that release?

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 03-Jun-2015 01:04

Rob will certainly say that certification for new OS releases is expected after their release. As MS was still changing bits on the pre-releases after 11.5.1 was finalized, I doubt that Progress will give a formal support statement before the final release of Win10 is available.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 03-Jun-2015 01:05

And NO, I don't think it's OFF-TOPIC at all! Windows 10 support for OpenEdge is certainly ON-TOPIC for this forum.

Posted by Brian Bowman on 03-Jun-2015 04:48

Window 10 certification is planned for after the official release of the product and where it fits appropriately into our certification schedule.  At this point (standard disclaimers apply) it will be sometime after the release of 11.6.

I would anticipate the end of this year or the beginning of the next year but that may change.

Brian 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 3, 2015, at 2:05 AM, "Mike Fechner" <bounce-mikefechner@community.progress.com> wrote:

Reply by Mike Fechner

And NO, I don't think it's OFF-TOPIC at all! Windows 10 support for OpenEdge is certainly ON-TOPIC for this forum.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 30-Jul-2015 13:36

Still, there are no news about certification...?

Some say that windows 10 is available already  (I got "WindowsUpdate_80246008 OR WindowsUpdate_dt000")

Posted by Mike Fechner on 30-Jul-2015 13:39

See yesterdays post:

Von: OctavioOlguin [mailto:bounce-OctavioOlguin@community.progress.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015 20:37
An: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Betreff: RE: [Technical Users - OE General] Don't know if OFF-TOPIC, but...

Reply by OctavioOlguin

Still, there are no news about certification...?

Some say that windows 10 is available already  (I got "WindowsUpdate_80246008 OR WindowsUpdate_dt000")

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 30-Jul-2015 13:46

thanks!

I queried  "Search community" box (top right) but didn't returned yesterdays post so I lifted old post..

But a quick glimpse of page got me to the post you mention.

Thanks and greetings!

This thread is closed