WebSpeed in Pacific AppServer

Posted by dziugasj on 16-Apr-2015 08:27

Where to get any news regarding this topic. Could not find any.

All Replies

Posted by David Cleary on 16-Apr-2015 08:30

We are currently actively developing this for 11.6. We will be providing ESAPs in the upcoming months. Are there any specific questions you have?

Thanks
Dave
[collapse]
From: dziugasj [mailto:bounce-dziugasj@community.progress.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:28 AM
To: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - OE General] WebSpeed in Pacific AppServer

Thread created by dziugasj

Where to get any news regarding this topic. Could not find any.

Posted by dziugasj on 16-Apr-2015 08:35

Yes, how with r-code reload on new WebSpeed ? Do we will be able to reload r-code without restarting ?

Posted by tbergman on 16-Apr-2015 08:42

Hi Dave,

Will you be adding .Net (CLR) capabilities to PAS for Windows?

Thanks,

Tom

Posted by David Cleary on 16-Apr-2015 08:58

Our goal is to support this in the future. We have some technical challenges to solve.

Dave

[collapse]