http://www.progress.com/~/media/Progress/Documents/Papers/ProgressOVRW_OpenEdge_11_4_Overview.pdf ends with "For more information, please visit progress.com/openedge."
which points to http://www.progress.com/products/openedge which has a Link titled "Download Product Overview" which points to http://www.progress.com/~/media/Progress/Documents/OpenEdge/DataSheets/DS_WhatsNew_OpenEdge-11-3-online.pdf .
Note that http://www.progress.com/~/media/Progress/Documents/OpenEdge/DataSheets/DS_WhatsNew_OpenEdge-11-4-online.pdf points to nothing.
I'm wondering what the "Specific customer-requested features for ABL, SQL and
Data Servers" are. Anyone from Progress care to elaborate?
• Passing class-based objects between an ABL client and an AppServer on page 29
• Reading and writing ProDataSet before-image data with JSON on page 29
• GET -CLASS function on page 30
· Exclusion of PROPATH entries from OpenEdge tooling
· Freeform query support
· Improved typing assistance in ABL Editor