OE Management - remote log files

Posted by Dmitry Lishafaev on 02-Jun-2014 14:29

I need to check remote log file regularly. If log file was no longer updated for 2 minutes I should receive alert.
looks like:

while true
do
  stat -c %z $LOGFILE
  if test `find $LOGFILE -cmin +2`
      then
        cscript sm.vbs
        echo "mail sended, 2 min inactive period"
     fi
   echo "loop 60 sec, pause"
   sleep 60
done