browse

Posted by balaji on 31-Mar-2014 00:31

how to select individual records in a browse and select that particular record and i need the particular record to be exported into excel sheet? 

Posted by sultza on 31-Mar-2014 01:21

You can always reposition to a record in a browse using it's query, like

BROWSE:QUERY:REPOSITION-TO-ROWID (ROWID (<browse_buffer>)).

To select that row, you'll call BROWSE:SET-FOCUSED-ROW () (for multiple selection, enable it for your browse).

To parse the selected rows you'll loop BROWSE:FETCH-SELECTED-ROW (i), where i is in range 1 - BROWSE:NUM-SELECTED-ROWS.

All Replies

Posted by sultza on 31-Mar-2014 01:21

To select that row, you'll call BROWSE:SET-FOCUSED-ROW () (for multiple selection, enable it for your browse).

To parse the selected rows you'll loop BROWSE:FETCH-SELECTED-ROW (i), where i is in range 1 - BROWSE:NUM-SELECTED-ROWS.

Posted by balaji on 31-Mar-2014 01:33

can i get the coding for the same.?

[collapse]
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:52 AM, sultza <bounce-sultza@community.progress.com> wrote:
Reply by sultza

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by James Palmer on 31-Mar-2014 02:59

Why don't you create an example and try it out yourself? You'll learn more that way than someone spoon-feeding you the answer.

This thread is closed