Openedge Progress JDBC driver for connection from a Bonitaso

Posted by LawrenceA on 10-Dec-2013 10:04

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a Bonitasoft BPM server to an Openedge Progress server. This is done via a JDBC call, but hasn't worked using the "generic" JDBC driver that came with the Bonitasoft software. I've just been asked it I can find, and use a Progress specifc JDBC driver...

Up to now the company has been using ODBC based systems, and this so this JDBC should be easier than it's proving to be.

Anybody know where I can download this driver from? Direct link would be really really good, but I'm happy just to had advice/pointers as well.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 10-Dec-2013 10:40

Assuming you are on 10+, you can download the SQL driver from the ESD site.  You may need to have your rep do something to put it there or it might be there already.  It is also packaged with a Client Networking license, if you have one of those.

All Replies

Posted by LawrenceA on 10-Dec-2013 10:08

Just googled and found the answered my own question - apols, its not been a good day...

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 10-Dec-2013 10:40

Assuming you are on 10+, you can download the SQL driver from the ESD site.  You may need to have your rep do something to put it there or it might be there already.  It is also packaged with a Client Networking license, if you have one of those.

This thread is closed