HtmlDict Problem

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2007 11:06

I don't really know where to post this at. But i been having a problem with it lately. I was looking for a visual on our DB's and someone recommended this app to me. Either here or progresstalk i cant remember to be honest.

But anyways I'll tell you my problem and i was hoping someone could help me or at least point me in the right direction to get help for this.

I unzipped it into a propath dir and opened up the window. It opened perfect and then when i clicked to run it i get this error.

Error

• Unknown Field or Variable name - hStatTTCreate. (201)

OK

And it's referring to this part of code.

CREATE ALIAS aAppDB FOR DATABASE VALUE(vDBNames:SCREEN-VALUE) NO-ERROR.

RUN create-html.p (INPUT vOutputDir,

INPUT hStatTTCreate,

INPUT hStatIndexCreate,

INPUT hStatXRefCreate,

INPUT hStatDictCreate).

ASSIGN bGenHtml:LABEL = "Generate HTML".

END.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2007 11:07

Also im running v9.1dA

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2007 11:29

fixed it i had an outdated version

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 08-Feb-2007 14:03

For future reference, you are more likely to get help on this by posting to PEG.

Posted by Admin on 09-Feb-2007 06:44

Hmm i never really used peg before, im going to have to give that a try out and stuff. This is pretty much the main forum i spend my time on.

Thanks for the advice.

Posted by Admin on 09-Feb-2007 06:44

Answered

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 09-Feb-2007 11:01

PSDN is a great resource for discussions on architecture, general principles, and anything else where you want PSC staff to be listening or even interacting with the discussion. It also works for other things, but there isn't nearly the audience size here that there is on PEG, so when one is fishing around for technical support, one gets a lot more exposure on PEG.

This thread is closed