When will 10.2 hit ESD?

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 18-Nov-2008 06:48

I understand that 10.2 is out, so I went to my ESD to try and download it - but it wasn't there.

How long will it be before it's available for download?

Or do I have to do something silly like call someone to get access to it?

All Replies

Posted by jankeir on 18-Nov-2008 06:52

As far as I know you always have to contact a sales rep to get access to a new version. This may be different if you have a psdn license.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 18-Nov-2008 11:18

There are those who have already downloaded 10.2A. Contact your rep. Those who have PSDN subscriptions will have to wait a week or two, as usual.

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 18-Nov-2008 12:21

Got hold of my rep, and got some emails saying it'd been added to my account.

Posted by Admin on 18-Nov-2008 12:44

Enjoy! It's the most amazing OpenEdge release ever!

Combining the power of the ABL for business logic with the state of the art user interface in a single tool really rocks!

Posted by dbeattie on 20-Nov-2008 07:54

Those on PSDN should get it first!!! I had to wait over a month to get 10.1C...

Posted by dbeattie on 20-Nov-2008 09:18

Well happy day, I got my ESD for PSDN Q4 email this morning and downloaded 10.2A. Maybe my earlier post worked;)

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 20-Nov-2008 11:19

10.1C was a problem because they decided to link it to the Sonic release too, which was not available when 10.1C was ready ... quite annoying, I agree. Still it seems like they could have the PSDN subscribers all lined up and ready to go so that they could pump them into the system on the 1st day of FCS.

Got mine this morning too, though, so the wait is over ... well, or it will be once I finish downloading everything, de-installing the beta and re-installing everything ... no more than a couple of days ....

This thread is closed