Can't publish updates to Marketplace Applications

Posted by leonc on 26-Nov-2018 13:27

Does anyone else experiencing same problem ?

When I try to import applications from XML files or trying to publish updates to existing applications I get the following error:

Error: [Rollbase][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__RB_TRANS__210751BF865ED96F'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.RB_TRANSLATION'. The duplicate key value is (1, el, 226954, name).

It's a private cloud server of Rollbase latest version, running on Ubuntu

and the database is SQL Azure DB.

Thank you in advance

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 27-Nov-2018 08:16

If you've already tried the above, please create a support case.

You can either call them or log a case online.

All Replies

Posted by leonc on 26-Nov-2018 18:45

Hi Ruben,

I have already done all the required actions, explained int the knowledgebase article, when I upgraded the Rollbase server to 5.3.0 version.

All the steps completed succesfully, without any errors.

I continue to experience theses errors when I am importing XML app files that were exported when the server run previous versions, when I try to create new customer and I add second language (Greek) upon the creation of the new account and recentry when I try to publish updates to published applications to Marketplace.

I also noticed that to avoid errors when I try to add a new customer I must first create the account with only the eng language and then, after the creation, add the second language and update the account.

Also in order to add apps in the Marketplace the XML files must have only the eng language othrwise it throws a similar error.

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 27-Nov-2018 08:16

If you've already tried the above, please create a support case.

You can either call them or log a case online.

This thread is closed