Error: Security problem

Posted by Aede Hoekstra on 28-Sep-2017 07:58

Some of our users are getting once in a while the following error after saving a new record:

Cannot find data record with id ....

Any ideas what could cause this?

All Replies

Posted by mpiscoso@gmail.com on 30-Sep-2017 06:14

Hi Aede, this happens to me and some of my projects when there is a trigger after the transaction that deletes the record that the user is supposed to land on.

Ex. Create Case > After Create, there is a trigger that deletes the Case > Error Page with Id not found

I'm sure it's something more complex in your case so I suggest performing a debug of the transaction to figure out what's happening.

Hope this helps.

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 02-Oct-2017 23:01

Hi Aede,

May I know which version Rollbase you are using?. We have fixed similar issue on 4.5.0 . Bug id is 65713. If your Rollbase version is less than 4.5 , I recommend you to upgrade Rollbase to 4.5 or latest and try again. In case you are looking for scenario to reproduce this issue, here is the step

Navigate to  Record list page

Click on Action - > Edit link to navigate to edit record page

Click on “Design this Page”

Click on Cancel to navigate back to edit page

Click on cancel on record Edit page to navigate back to record list page

It shows a blank page with “Security Problem” message as shown in below screen shot.

If you still face issue after upgrade to latest version, please log a support ticket , they will be able to help you on this how to proceed.

Hope this helps,

Vimal.

Posted by Aede Hoekstra on 10-Oct-2017 10:08

Hi Vimal,

On our production environment were on 4.2.3.0, but couldn't reproduce the issue, as described by you.

Also I couldn't reproduce it on 4.3.1.2

We're planning to upgrade to 4.5, so we have to see if that helps.

Posted by Aede Hoekstra on 10-Oct-2017 10:10

Hi Martin,

I've some triggers on the object but none of them are deleting the current record.

This thread is closed