RB Private Cloud: Can I disable the safety precaution functi

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 04-Jul-2017 07:14

Is there a way to disable the feature that requires me to wait for an hour before I can delete an application?
I am using RB Private Cloud, so I am wondering whether I could put this to 30 minutes (test) or 0 minutes (development) for my environments. 
See screenshot below:

Posted by Srinivas Panyala on 04-Jul-2017 08:58

You can use the "deleteApplicationDef" REST API. This API deletes the application immediately.

documentation.progress.com/.../

The other option is you can add the following property to shared.properties file. This can enable the Delete button after undeploy the application.

ShowDebugInfo=true

Restart the server after adding above property.

Thanks

Srinivas

All Replies

Posted by Srinivas Panyala on 04-Jul-2017 08:58

You can use the "deleteApplicationDef" REST API. This API deletes the application immediately.

documentation.progress.com/.../

The other option is you can add the following property to shared.properties file. This can enable the Delete button after undeploy the application.

ShowDebugInfo=true

Restart the server after adding above property.

Thanks

Srinivas

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 06-Jul-2017 07:37

Thanks for your answer Srivinas, but when I try to use that, the API returns the following error:

"Application ID with original ID null not found"

In screenshot below you can see that I am adding the appId parameter:

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 06-Jul-2017 07:50

Never mind, I had to add appId to the Query Parameters instead of the Header Parameters.

After doing that, deletion completed succesfully:

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 06-Jul-2017 08:09

However....after I used this (and supposedly everything was removed succesfully), I am no longer able to re-import the 'same' application XML. Now I get the following error, which suggests either something was (not) removed that should('nt) have been removed. (I also restarted my Rollbase instance, but same result):

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/25/CRM-TBC_5F00_v3.xml:320:240]

Posted by Shivani Silveri on 07-Jul-2017 01:39

Hi Ruben,

There seems to be an issue in one of the reports.A defect has been logged for the same (defect Id : 74846).

Thanks for reporting. We'll let you know the fix release for this.

Regards,

Shivani.

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 07-Jul-2017 03:03

Ok, thanks Shivani!

This thread is closed