Trial user unable to login

Posted by mnashi on 29-Apr-2017 17:51

One of our client created a new trail account. After doing the email verification, he tried to login but got the following error:

No user with the Username in the SAML Assertion

This is on public cloud.

Posted by mnashi on 05-May-2017 07:22

We can close this thread. I think the issue is the system throws the error if the user tries to login without going through "Go Build Your App' flow. Once the user clicks on build the app button and go through the initialization, subsequent logins work without any issues. Not sure whether the product team needs to look into this to either fix the issue or provide a meaningful error message.

All Replies

Posted by murali on 29-Apr-2017 19:08

What is the tenant ID? 

Posted by mnashi on 29-Apr-2017 19:20

For some reason forum is not letting me reply to your message. 

The user id is: peterznet

Posted by mnashi on 01-May-2017 04:02

Any status on this?

Posted by murali on 01-May-2017 13:38

I cannot reproduce the issue.
Is he starting from this page ? https://www.progress.com/rollbase  ( by clicking the Try Now button ; and then ‘Go Build Your App’ button on the next page? )  

Posted by mnashi on 01-May-2017 13:52

He is not able to login at all. As soon as he enters username and password the system throws the error. 

Posted by mnashi on 05-May-2017 07:22

We can close this thread. I think the issue is the system throws the error if the user tries to login without going through "Go Build Your App' flow. Once the user clicks on build the app button and go through the initialization, subsequent logins work without any issues. Not sure whether the product team needs to look into this to either fix the issue or provide a meaningful error message.

This thread is closed