Chart Customisation

Posted by ionacaerex on 01-Mar-2017 03:38

Hi All,

I am a non technical rather inexperienced Rollbase user.....

Can you point me at some documentation or other threads where I can add some customisation to the google/fusion charts - not too complex, just changing colour schemes, size. font, etc.

Any help much appreciated.

Also, if we need to use a third party, anybody integrated anything like Tableau with Rollbase - and if so any suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 01-Mar-2017 15:34

Please send me in a private email to tciot at progress.com: your company name, full name, progress id and phone number, address.  I will then register you to the eap community and to eap.rollbase.com.

thanks. Thierry.

All Replies

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 01-Mar-2017 13:44

Good timing :), Mayank, a member of the UI team is in the process of writing a blog on how to do custom dashboards using Fusion library.  We will try to speed up publishing it.

Also, in the upcoming release, V4.5 Mayank has made a fair amount of improvements to the built-in charts and gauges.  You can check these on the early access program (eap.rollbase.com), do you have access to it?

In the meantime, please check the blogs under www.progress.com/.../thierry-ciot and in particular

www.progress.com/.../creating-custom-rollbase-dashboards-with-kendo-ui-radial-gauges

Hope these help you out.

Thierry.

Posted by ionacaerex on 01-Mar-2017 14:58

Thats great news - how do I access EAP programme?

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 01-Mar-2017 15:34

Please send me in a private email to tciot at progress.com: your company name, full name, progress id and phone number, address.  I will then register you to the eap community and to eap.rollbase.com.

thanks. Thierry.

Posted by ionacaerex on 01-Mar-2017 15:54

All done - thanks very much.

This thread is closed