Storage Used MB field on Customer ISV Zone

Posted by DuBose Griffin on 09-Jan-2017 16:46

Hi There,

I am hoping to get a little clarification on some fields on the customer isv zone record. We are currently on the Private Cloud.

There are three fields that I am trying to make sense of. I have inserted images to help with this.

A. maxStorageMB - I understand that this field part of the servicelevel.xml file and sets the maximum storage for locally stored data. Question: What is locally stored data? Is this the field level data records in the database only or does this include documents stored to an external source like Amazon S3?

B. Storage Used MB - This field is shown when viewing the Customer Zone ISV account from the master account. What does this value represent?  Is this the field level data records in the database only or does this include documents stored to an external source like Amazon S3? See screenshot.

C. Disk Storage - This field is show on the subscriptions page once logged into the zone. What does this value represent?  Is this the field level data records in the database only or does this include documents stored to an external source like Amazon S3? See screenshot.

Additional questions:

1. In some cases the value in the "Storage Used MB" field and the value in the Disk Storage field are not the same for the same customer zone. For example, we have one that has 9 MB for the Storage Used MB value and 8 MB for the Disk Storage value.

2. We recently did a major upgrade (from version 3.2.x to 4.1.x). We noticed a significant change in the value for the Storage Used MB. Before the upgrade, the value was close to 10GB and after the upgrade the value dropped to 230 MB. Can anyone offer any explanation for this?

Thank you,

DuBose

All Replies

This thread is closed