Maintaining Cards & Accessing them in a Centralized Loca

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 13-Dec-2016 03:16

I was wondering if there is, or can be, a better way to maintain the cards that I've created throughout my Rollbase app. I have a lot of objects including views that have grids where I've created cards to be used for tablets and smart phones.

To access the card I currently, either,  need to go to the Design this Page section, navigate to the grid and select the "Select Smart Phone Card" from the properties or select the card from the card templates list in the live preview setup menu. Both of these options will only show me the cards assigned to the grids for the object I'm currently on.

Can there be a place that all the cards, that I've created for my app, can be maintained from, for example the setup applications page, perhaps placed on the more actions list?

Kind Regards,

Simon Tregloan-Reed

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 13-Dec-2016 05:25

Hi Simon,

As you mentioned cards are associated with object list-view and there is no other way to attach card to list view other than live preview or design page option right now. Could you log this under idea section.

If you are not sure how to log a request in idea section please refer this link

knowledgebase.progress.com/.../P11255

Thanks,

Vimal.

All Replies

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 13-Dec-2016 05:25

Hi Simon,

As you mentioned cards are associated with object list-view and there is no other way to attach card to list view other than live preview or design page option right now. Could you log this under idea section.

If you are not sure how to log a request in idea section please refer this link

knowledgebase.progress.com/.../P11255

Thanks,

Vimal.

This thread is closed