Smart Phone Card UI Blue Print Options

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 09-Dec-2016 05:28

Hello,

Is there a way that I could set a UI blueprint option to load only when viewed from a mobile phone or tablet?

For example, I could use the traditional UI for desktops and the vertical UI could be applied to smart phones and tablet users.

Regards,

Simon Reed,

Orbis Software Ltd.

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 01-Mar-2017 03:46

Hi Simon,

We have received similar request other customers as well and happy to inform you that we are considering this feature implementation for 5.0 release.

We will update you when we are done with this feature implementation so that you can try at our Early access program.

Thanks,

Vimal.

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 01-Mar-2017 13:51

Simon,

No final date set.  Let's see how this feature work for you when we have it on eap.

And please let's discuss on the eap community when it's out there.

Thierry.

All Replies

Posted by IramK on 12-Dec-2016 10:29

Hi guys,

I think this would be a good feature to have. Is there a way we can achieve this programmatically on an application level?

Cheers.

Iram

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 01-Mar-2017 03:34

*Bump*

I'd really like to discuss this idea in more detail and I'd also like to know if there is already something like this in the pipeline and what might be the release date? I'm doing alot of work with card management in Rollbase [4.4] at the moment and this would really help sell the idea of users using Rollbase on their mobile phones.

Regards,

Simon Tregloan-Reed

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 01-Mar-2017 03:46

Hi Simon,

We have received similar request other customers as well and happy to inform you that we are considering this feature implementation for 5.0 release.

We will update you when we are done with this feature implementation so that you can try at our Early access program.

Thanks,

Vimal.

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 01-Mar-2017 03:56

Hi Vimal,

That's great!, thanks for the quick reply. Do you happen to know when version [5.0] will be released as version [4.5] isn't out yet, planned for end of March. I'm guessing version [5.0] will be the next release after [4.5]?

Regards,

Simon

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 01-Mar-2017 04:30

Hi Simon,

That's right 5.0 is next release after 4.5

Thanks,

Vimal.

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 01-Mar-2017 04:34

Hi Vimal,

That's great to hear. Is there a release date for version [5.0] yet?

Regards,

Simon

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 01-Mar-2017 13:51

Simon,

No final date set.  Let's see how this feature work for you when we have it on eap.

And please let's discuss on the eap community when it's out there.

Thierry.

Posted by Simon Tregloan-Reed on 02-Mar-2017 02:59

Hi Thierry,

Sounds great, looking forward to it.

Regards,

Simon

This thread is closed