[4.2] - Generate Report Batch job - picklists displaying cod

Posted by IramK on 14-Nov-2016 06:35

Hello,

I am trying to generate a report using the generate report batch job. I have a tabular report that has picklist fields included in it and I am trying to send it in an email to myself. The email is sent successfully and the corresponding report (.xlsx format) is attached to it as well, however, the picklist values in the generated report are showing the code rather than the value itself. Upon inspecting the report in rollbase, the picklist values are showing the values but when exporting the report in an .XLS, XLSX or .CSV format, they all show the integration code instead of the value. Exporting it as a .pdf works ok. Any reasons on why this is happening and any solution to fix this issue?

Cheers.

Iram

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 14-Nov-2016 07:20

Hi IramK,

By Checking the Checkbox "Use value instead of integration code for Export and Reports." in field definition will help us to get values instead of code for pick list fields.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

All Replies

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 14-Nov-2016 07:20

Hi IramK,

By Checking the Checkbox "Use value instead of integration code for Export and Reports." in field definition will help us to get values instead of code for pick list fields.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by IramK on 14-Nov-2016 08:16

Thanks that helps!

Cheers.

Iram

This thread is closed