Recycle Bin Record Cannot Be Restored

Posted by DuBose Griffin on 10-Nov-2016 11:08

Good Afternoon -

We have an issue where three records in the recycle bin cannot be restored. When we attempt to restore them, we get this error -

Import ID "1047" is already in use. It does not matter which of the three records we attempt to restore, the error message is the same and the import id is 1047. 

Any thoughts on where I should start with troubleshooting this?

Thank you,

DuBose

Posted by Nitin Kumar Singh on 11-Nov-2016 00:49

Hi,

Is there any field with integration name 'Import ID' in your application? Is it Auto-Increment field or unique field or some field which automatically gets assigned every-time on new creation.

This error could come when we are trying to create record with some unique field values, which already exists for some other records in your object definition.

Thanks,

Nitin

All Replies

Posted by Nitin Kumar Singh on 11-Nov-2016 00:49

Hi,

Is there any field with integration name 'Import ID' in your application? Is it Auto-Increment field or unique field or some field which automatically gets assigned every-time on new creation.

This error could come when we are trying to create record with some unique field values, which already exists for some other records in your object definition.

Thanks,

Nitin

Posted by DuBose Griffin on 11-Nov-2016 07:25

Thank you Nitin. You are absolutely correct in that the import id was set to not allow duplicates and there was another record in with the same import id. I appreciate your taking the time to respond and guide me. DuBose

This thread is closed