push update - Organization Management Application

Posted by refael shira on 30-Oct-2016 07:47

Hello, 

I want to add field to object location, department etc. and update all my tenant.

Is it possible?

Regard,

Refaels

All Replies

Posted by Shivani Silveri on 31-Oct-2016 23:46

Hi,

Please follow the steps in the doc. Here is the link http://documentation.progress.com/output/rb/doc/#page/rb%2Fpushing-application-updates-to-other-tenants.html

Please let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Shivani.

Posted by refael shira on 01-Nov-2016 11:31

Hi,

This doc is good for normal applications, But I want to update the Organization Management app (the app of rollbase).

How can I update Organization Management app?

Regards,

Refael

Posted by Santosh Patel on 01-Nov-2016 23:05

Install the Organization management app to a fresh tenant (from the Marketplace/app directory based on your version). Make the changes and then export the app. In your private cloud instance, login to master tenant, goto marketplace/app directory > published applications. Edit the organization management published app entry to have this new app.xml. Then use the push updates to send updates to existing tenants.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 02-Nov-2016 02:08

On private cloud, you could just directly make the modifications on the objects in Organization Management app by logging in into Master Tenant.Once you are done with your changes:

1. publish the application

2. Visit the Marketplace App -> Published Application Tab.

3. Click on Organization Management app.

4. You should now see a "Push Updates" button on the top.

5. Click on that button and choose the tenants you intend to update. Remember to check the "override existing changes" checkbox.

6. Push the changes.

That's it.

Posted by tehilac@safeguard.co.il on 13-Jun-2017 04:40

Hello!

Thanks you all for your answers.

We are using ISV platform at the public cloud.

Is their is any way to edit the organition managment and to update all our tenants NOT via XML because We have many tenants.

Thanks!!

Tehila

Posted by tehilac@safeguard.co.il on 19-Jun-2017 06:23

someone??

Posted by Ruben Dröge on 19-Jun-2017 06:48

I think you could use the REST methods available in Rollbase to install applications in an automated way (install/installByAppID). And next to that you could create an enhancement request to create an api for the 'push update' functionality as well (where you could enter a customerID /tenant and application ID etc.)

documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

This thread is closed