Charts on view page

Posted by Daniela Popa on 05-Oct-2016 04:33

Hi,

I have two objects linked to OE services (e.g. Customer and Order).

Between these two objects there is relation of type 1 to many.

I have a Rollbase fusion chart for the Order object, and I need to display this chart on the Customer View page.

Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Daniela

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 05-Oct-2016 05:06

Daniela, Charts & Reports are data visualization components in Rollbase that work against an aggregate of records. As of today, they are not supported in Record Details page which has a single record context.

Chart component can only be added to Record List & Generic pages.

Posted by Santosh Patel on 05-Oct-2016 23:49

Although the platform does not support charts in record details page, you can leverage the Kendo UI library that comes with the platform to achieve what you are trying to do.

Please refer to this blog post Rollbase record view with charts to create charts in record view page, practically pulling in any kind of data that you wish to.

All Replies

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 05-Oct-2016 05:06

Daniela, Charts & Reports are data visualization components in Rollbase that work against an aggregate of records. As of today, they are not supported in Record Details page which has a single record context.

Chart component can only be added to Record List & Generic pages.

Posted by Daniela Popa on 05-Oct-2016 06:19

Ok, thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,

Daniela

Posted by Santosh Patel on 05-Oct-2016 23:49

Although the platform does not support charts in record details page, you can leverage the Kendo UI library that comes with the platform to achieve what you are trying to do.

Please refer to this blog post Rollbase record view with charts to create charts in record view page, practically pulling in any kind of data that you wish to.

This thread is closed