Rollbase Development Resources

Posted by intekra on 13-Jul-2016 15:56

Hi,

I'm building my application and need some help creating some custom functionality using JavaScript etc. I am not a developer by trade, and it's hard to focus my time on the JavaScript part.

Can anyone recommend any developer resources that I can contract out to perform some development for me based on my business requirements?

Maybe even someone over seas? Philippines? India? Etc?

Not just looking for a developer who knows JavaScript, but for someone that also has some Rollbase experience with they way apps are designed and the Rollbase native functions etc..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Feel free to reply to this post or private message me as well.

Thanks

All Replies

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 14-Jul-2016 07:23

What's the duration for this need?  And is it continuous?

Posted by Sofiane Bouziri on 14-Jul-2016 08:40

Hi,

At Grepsys, we have Rollbase/Javascript resources that can help you.

Please visit our website (www.grepsys.com) get our contacts (email/phone).

If you are in North America, you can use our Canadian phone number.

Best Regards,

Sofiane

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 14-Jul-2016 09:01

Hi Jeff,

Grepsys is a partner we recommend.  Sofiane is in Canada and his timezone will work well for you.

Cheers, Thierry.

Posted by intekra on 15-Jul-2016 11:56

Sofiane: Thanks, I will take a look at your website.

Thierry: Thanks as well. My needs at this time are just short term to get my ERP up and running. I need a resource for maybe 30 hours to start. Then possible more in the future. Not full time, just on an ad-hoc basis.

Thanks

Posted by freddy@brixxs.com on 15-Jul-2016 12:16

Hi,

Brixxs is a dedicated Rollbase company in the Netherlands and we have four years of Rollbase experience. We have developed a lot of Rollbase components and building blocks which we can use to speed up your development. We can also help you to figure out the best Rollbase architecture and Rollbase capabilities and limitations. Please check our website at www.brixxs.com and contact us if you need more info!

This thread is closed