Access to AJAX callback to refresh UI in a list

Posted by m.rambelon on 27-Jun-2016 10:26

Hi,

I encouter an issue. I want to refresh my ui without reload the page when i use the ineline edit.

I have an invoice that contains many invoice lines and when i modify an invoice line i want that my total refresh itself.

In the screenshot it's my total field (highlighted in yellow) I want to refresh. Server-side the value is modified when I inline edit a invoice line (Lignes Factures) thanks to trigger but I don't know how can I refresh my total field on the UI

If someone have the solution to this please repli to this post.

Thanks

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 28-Jun-2016 04:42

Ideally you should configure 'Lignes Facture' list view to include 'Total By'. That way you need not have to add it independently and have the need to update it on inline edit.

However, if required, you can listen for  the 'Save' event:

rbf_getPageComponent('176777').getKendoConfig().bind("save", function(){ alert('About to save...'); });

Here '176777' is the original cell Id for the Lignes Facture list view, that you can retreive from 'Design the page'.

On save, you can choose to refresh the whole page.

function onSaveHandler(){

window.location.reload();

}

All Replies

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 28-Jun-2016 04:42

Ideally you should configure 'Lignes Facture' list view to include 'Total By'. That way you need not have to add it independently and have the need to update it on inline edit.

However, if required, you can listen for  the 'Save' event:

rbf_getPageComponent('176777').getKendoConfig().bind("save", function(){ alert('About to save...'); });

Here '176777' is the original cell Id for the Lignes Facture list view, that you can retreive from 'Design the page'.

On save, you can choose to refresh the whole page.

function onSaveHandler(){

window.location.reload();

}

This thread is closed