Switch between the new UI and classic UI

Posted by john cruze on 15-Jun-2016 02:12

Hello All,

I am trying to switch between new UI and classic UI , however there is no option in setup home --> administrator setup --> preferences. could you please suggest me what setting is required or how could I do this.

Regard.

John.

All Replies

Posted by Vasantha on 15-Jun-2016 02:20

Hi John,

Add '&oldUI=true' to the Rollbase URL to switch to old UI and set it to false for New UI.

Thanks

Vasantha

Posted by john cruze on 15-Jun-2016 02:43

Hi Vasantha,

Thank you so much, Now I can do this . My question is if there is 20 user so is there any option for administrator so that admin can set switching option or every user has to set manually by adding '&oldUI=true' or '&oldUI=false' in the URL.

Thanks.

John.

Posted by Vasantha on 15-Jun-2016 04:20

Hi John,

Every user has to manually add it.

Thanks

Vasantha

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 16-Jun-2016 02:00

Hi John,

For Rollbase customers who had enrolled prior to Rollbase 4.0 release wherein NUI was first introduced, customers can choose to either enable NUI or disable it via  Setup > Administration Setup -> Preferences. We have a set of configurable options for this such as enable NUI across tenant or only for a specific set of users.

Once NUI enabled, switching to ClassicUI for a particular sub-set of pages is NOT supported. That is, you either enable  NUI in entirety or disable it.

rtl=true query parameter is a temporary inbuilt override mechanism to enable troubleshooting any NUI specific issues and is NOT to be leveraged as a product feature. Kindly restrain from doing so.

Posted by john cruze on 16-Jun-2016 05:53

Thanks a lot Siraj,

Regards,

John.

This thread is closed