[4.2] - Content resizes on load of the page

Posted by IramK on 14-Jun-2016 07:23

Hello,

When open a quick create page, the content resizes to fit into place. Looks like this hasn't been fixed since the time I reported it on the beta release.

https://community.progress.com/products/beta-eap/rollbase-esap/f/235/t/24101

Iram.

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 14-Jun-2016 07:35

Hi Iram,

The thread that you have pointed out is related to new UI setup pages (Ex: click on My Profile at top right).

That issue is fixed and the fix is part of v4.2.0.0 release.

I am unable to reproduce the one that you have mentioned here

Could you please tell me in which browser you are trying and is there any specific case?

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 14-Jun-2016 07:40

Iram, the issue that you had reported in EAP was a generic one which affected all Rollbase auxillay functionality pages and has been addressed in 4.2 itself.

However, QuickCreate alone needed some special handling which could not be addressed for 4.2. However, even QC page has now been addressed for the next release i.e. 4.3 and a fix committed to release brach.

We do value the EAP feedback a lot and strive to address as much as possible in the immediate release. However, due to some constrainsts few items do get postponed to later releases.

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 14-Jun-2016 07:42

Iram, the issue that you had reported in EAP was a generic one which affected all Rollbase auxillay functionality pages and has been addressed in 4.2 itself.

However, QuickCreate alone needed some special handling which could not be addressed for 4.2. However, even QC page has now been addressed for the next release i.e. 4.3 and a fix committed to release brach.

We do value the EAP feedback a lot and strive to address as much as possible in the immediate release. However, due to some constrainsts few items do get postponed to later releases.

Regards,

Siraj.

- See more at: community.progress.com/.../88068

This thread is closed