Can't save setup with Exhange-server at tenant-level

Posted by smartsysISV on 01-May-2016 13:18

If i try to setup Exchange-Server in the 3rd-party settings at the tenant level.

But the Save-button is inactive.

Setup and test is "ok".

Is this not enabled at the instance-level (Public cloud?)

Posted by hmarrout on 02-May-2016 04:15

Hi,

Once you configure and click on "Test settings", you will get a window about the status of the test. In that window we have a button "Message Was Received in Mailbox". You have to click on it to enable the save button. Please find the attached screenshot and let us know if you are still facing the issue.

All Replies

Posted by Nitin Kumar Singh on 01-May-2016 22:53

Hi,

Save option is enabled once user has tested and confirmed server settings. Please use 'Send Sample Message to Test Settings' for testing entered server settings.

Can you confirm if this works.

Thanks,

Nitin

Posted by smartsysISV on 01-May-2016 23:00

The system is now reverted to 4.1 and I can't test this. But i send a sample Message and got a success-message in a new window. But the save option was not enabled.

Posted by hmarrout on 02-May-2016 04:15

Hi,

Once you configure and click on "Test settings", you will get a window about the status of the test. In that window we have a button "Message Was Received in Mailbox". You have to click on it to enable the save button. Please find the attached screenshot and let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Posted by smartsysISV on 02-May-2016 04:28

OK. i didn't see this message as a button or a link, but I now understand that i have to confirm this.

I will try again when the system is upgraded.

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 02-May-2016 13:04

Stein,

Please could you try on eap.rollbase.com?  This is the best avenue to try things before the release is rolled out.

Thanks, Thierry.

This thread is closed