Bootstrap Generic Portal Page

Posted by jsniemi79 on 27-Apr-2016 20:44

I'm trying to write the html to have a responsive generic page in a portal. I have the code working, but when I put it inside a section on a generic page, Rollbase is adding the section as a table and it is effecting the css for my responsive design.  Has anyone done this previously that could share the best way to handle this process?

Thanks,

Jason

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 27-Apr-2016 22:14

This is the way it is at the moment in portals. We are planning on doing some portal enhancements during which we can consider this as well. Can you please submit your request in the ideas/enhancements section community.progress.com/.../rollbase

Just a thought. At the moment, all content is placed inside a td with class='detailHTMLCol'. So, perhaps you can try and put this to use to enable responsiveness.

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 28-Apr-2016 11:17

Generic pages are now responsive in V4.2.  We added a flag at the generic page level to let you control whether the 2 columns generic page renders fluid or responsive.  You can try that on the EAP system today (eap.rollbase.com)  - install the ACME Cable Company app from marketplace and try the dashboards generic pages.

No change as far as portals are concerned in this release, except that we provide a flag for including Bootstrap V3.

Thierry.

This thread is closed