Document Template not installed with application.

Posted by Wave Kasipat on 18-Apr-2016 23:04

I have installed app fully locked xml, application is fine except every document template which format pdf was not created.

But in other server, I can installed the same xml and had no problem with template.

So, Is there a setting that can fix my problem?

Posted by Manooj Murali on 18-Apr-2016 23:30

Hi -

Since you say that it works fine for you in another instance, we will have to figure out what is different between these two instances.

Can you please check if the instance where it works has AsposePDF jar in the lib directory? If yes, then can you check if its available in the instance where it doesn't work? During import, we look for an appropriate document parser viz. pdf in this case and absence of Aspose PDF can prevent the template from being imported.

Also, if this doesn't solve your problem, then please provide us with your app XML and Rollbase version.

Regards,

Manooj

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 18-Apr-2016 23:30

Hi -

Since you say that it works fine for you in another instance, we will have to figure out what is different between these two instances.

Can you please check if the instance where it works has AsposePDF jar in the lib directory? If yes, then can you check if its available in the instance where it doesn't work? During import, we look for an appropriate document parser viz. pdf in this case and absence of Aspose PDF can prevent the template from being imported.

Also, if this doesn't solve your problem, then please provide us with your app XML and Rollbase version.

Regards,

Manooj

Posted by Wave Kasipat on 19-Apr-2016 02:18

Hi Manooj

I have checked both instances, and it like you said.

Instance where it works has lib, and other has not.

So, I have already copied lib to this instance.

And I will restart it sooner.

I will inform you asap.

thanks.

Kasipat

Posted by Wave Kasipat on 19-Apr-2016 04:23

Manooj

It worked!

Thanks.

Kasipat

This thread is closed