Connection Refuse when tenant login

Posted by tawatchai on 31-Mar-2016 07:17

Version 4.0.6.3

Private Cloud.

Multi-server environment. 

After shutdown and then startup I cannot connect to tenants. The login screen display Error:Connection Refuse.

As I check in Prod Server it didn;t load. How can I force load tenant to specific production server. 

Regards,

Tawatchai.

All Replies

Posted by Karthikeyan Bhaskaran on 31-Mar-2016 07:56

Hello Tawatchai, Was this restart part of regular restart of the environment ? Was anything changed after which you saw this problem? Were there any changes to any of the config files prior to this restart? Any change to DNS / network?

Posted by Karthikeyan Bhaskaran on 31-Mar-2016 08:09

Also, please restart the Apache Http server once and check if the problem

Is resolved.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan

Posted by tawatchai on 31-Mar-2016 09:07

I did restart because I need to comment out parameter "SkipEmails" only.  No any others environment change.

And I  left web server as is . (No t restart)

My workaround is starting the production server as error reported. And I can logon tenant .

Please confirm , this is not behavior or not a feature of multi-server. And what Rollbase load in production server for each teenant.

Posted by Karthikeyan Bhaskaran on 03-Apr-2016 23:57

For your question about a Tenant dedicated Prod server, please refer documentation:

documentation.progress.com/.../

Posted by tawatchai on 05-Apr-2016 13:11

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thanks for information. May I know what kind of information load into production server. and how much memory that need to prepare for each tenant loading.

This thread is closed