How to enable Support tickets Link in page footer.

Posted by Wave Kasipat on 26-Mar-2016 09:16

Many Customer in my Rollbase have no Support tickets Link in page footer, But some customer have.

So, How to enable this Support tickets Link in page footer?

Thanks

Kasipat.

Posted by Mani Kumar on 28-Mar-2016 07:08

Hi Kasipat,

The "SupportTicketURL" in shared.properties is the parameter which enables the Support ticket Link in the footer.

Hope you are already aware that if this is enabled, all users of Customers/tenants will be able to see "Support Ticket" in the footer (This is not seen by Master tenant users).

Can you please confirm if the Customer/Tenant users are unable to see this option? or Master tenant users only?

If Users on Customer/tenant are unable to view this option even when the parameter is enabled in shared properties, please help me with the below information :

1. Version of Rollbase you using.

2. Are there any Custom scripts in "Custom Sidebar" or "header and footer" sections? (application setup page--> More actions dropdown)

Regards,

Mani.

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 28-Mar-2016 07:08

Hi Kasipat,

The "SupportTicketURL" in shared.properties is the parameter which enables the Support ticket Link in the footer.

Hope you are already aware that if this is enabled, all users of Customers/tenants will be able to see "Support Ticket" in the footer (This is not seen by Master tenant users).

Can you please confirm if the Customer/Tenant users are unable to see this option? or Master tenant users only?

If Users on Customer/tenant are unable to view this option even when the parameter is enabled in shared properties, please help me with the below information :

1. Version of Rollbase you using.

2. Are there any Custom scripts in "Custom Sidebar" or "header and footer" sections? (application setup page--> More actions dropdown)

Regards,

Mani.

This thread is closed