[4.0.4] - Attach Multiple Records from a Selector page

Posted by Meryk on 25-Jan-2016 11:22

Hello,

I am opening a selector page from an Attach button. I am in a situation where I want to attach multiple records at once, let's say after doing a search I want to attach all the records resulting from that search to my main item.

It does not look possible right now. But I found this old post about seed records :

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/products_enhancements/i/rollbase/attach_multiple_seed_records_at_once_to_an_application

And we would need exactly the same thing on selector pages.

I also noticed that there is a URL parameter "isAttachSeedRecordFlow", that brings the left column to select multiple records on that record selector when equals true.

Is there a similar parameter to add to selector pages URL to enable this column ?

Thank you

Meryem

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 23-Apr-2016 14:07

We have added a fix for this in V4.2.  

Please let us know how it work for you (you can try it out now on eap.rollbase.com)

thanks. Thierry.

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 27-Jan-2016 01:17

Hi MeryK,

It is a known enhancement .

We will let you know once it is fixed.

For reference TP Id : #18664

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Posted by Meryk on 27-Jan-2016 03:46

Hi Chandu,

Thanks for the reply. Does this exist somewhere as an idea or else? Can you provide a link to that if yes?

Also, is there a planned date for that ?

Do you have any possible workaround this ? As I said, you already have this in the selector page of Seed Records, so maybe it is just an option to enable or a URL parameter to add to the selector page. Are you aware of anything like that ?

Cheers,

Meryem

Posted by Meryk on 07-Apr-2016 03:25

Hi Chandu,

I just tried this out in beta 4.2 but the multiple attach is not there obviously. Can you confirm that please?

In this post https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/f/25/t/23125, about the same topic, it is said that it is planned for 4.1.

When are you planning to introduce this enhancement please ?

Thank you

Meryem

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 23-Apr-2016 14:07

We have added a fix for this in V4.2.  

Please let us know how it work for you (you can try it out now on eap.rollbase.com)

thanks. Thierry.

Posted by Meryk on 27-Apr-2016 04:08

Hi Thierry,

I just tried the multiple attach now and it is working fine except these two scenarios :

- If we have multiple pages, and check the 'select all' checkbox, then when navigating to the next page, the contacts in that page are not selected. So looks like the select all is selecting only the records in the current page.

- Now if I select any number of records in one page, and then navigate to the next page, and then navigate again to the original page, the selection in that first page is lost.

Are you aware of that ?

Thanks,

Meryem

Posted by Vimalkumar Selvaraj on 27-Apr-2016 04:30

Hi Meryem,

Your observations are correct. We are supporting multiple record selection only current pages and switching between pages clear off the selection. We are planning to improve this feature further for next release.

Thanks,

Vimal

Posted by Meryk on 27-Apr-2016 08:17

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for that . Do you mean 4.2 release? which is due this Saturday 30th May ?

Cheers,

Meryem

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 27-Apr-2016 17:06

We mean for a release post V4.2

Meryem, these would be best discussed on the eap forum itself.  thanks.

Posted by mzhalbyrov on 20-Sep-2016 03:08

Hi Thierry,

I tested on V4.3 the issue still exist.

Please let us know when do you fix it?

Regards,

Marat

This thread is closed