RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Long field labels are short

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 14-Jan-2016 22:32

There is provision in the product for customizing how much space is consumed by the label.
We have tried to come up with basic responsive rules that work most of the time but we knew we could not solve all the cases so we provided a simple way to let you tailor the space consumed by the label or the value of a field (at specific screen with).

Please check the doc documentation.progress.com/.../index.html
For the topic “Controlling how space is consumed in columns”.

Let us know if that’s enough.

Thierry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Aede Hoekstra
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:56 AM
To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Long field labels are shortened too soon

Update from Progress Community

For some fields we have some long descriptions. But they are (in my opinion) shortened to soon. Sometimes even in full screen in the browser fields are shortened. (my resolution: 1680 x 1050)  I think there is still enough room left to display the entire label. I think we can't adjust this client side, so this would be something in the Rollbase platform I guess.

Example:

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

https://community.progress.com/notification/read?NotificationId=cf3d88d9-2cb5-4b21-b3f5-4745872fbb4b