[4.0.4] Setting Selector Page Size

Posted by Meryk on 24-Dec-2015 04:07

Hello,

Setting selector page size does not seem to be working in 4.0.4.

The situation I have is from a QC page, I open a selector page from a lookup field. I am specifying the size of this page in its properties but it looks like it is always resizing to the parent page size.

I also saw this in a new page where the selector page takes the size of the new page once open. I have the impression it is first open with a given size and then resizes to fit in the original page.

Can anyone confirm this behavior please?

Thanks

Meryem

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 19-Feb-2016 13:53

This has been addressed for 4.0.6 release. Yes, when aforementioned property is set as FALSE, selector page dimensions will be as per the one specified in properties page.

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 24-Dec-2015 04:29

Hi MeryK,

Regarding QC page selector pop-up, you only raised this issue earlier.

It is not fixed yet.

Selector pop-up will be launched in maximized state by default. We can override this property by adding below code snippet to custom sidebar of an app.

<script id="executeBeforeUIStarts">

rb.newui.options.selector.initialStateMaximized= false

</script>

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Posted by Meryk on 24-Dec-2015 08:04

Hi

Posted by Meryk on 24-Dec-2015 08:10

Hi Chandu,

So when we do "rb.newui.options.selector.initialStateMaximized= false", will the selector size be the one we specified in the properties of the page ?

Cheers,

Meryem

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 19-Feb-2016 13:53

This has been addressed for 4.0.6 release. Yes, when aforementioned property is set as FALSE, selector page dimensions will be as per the one specified in properties page.

This thread is closed