Sort keyword search by relevance

Posted by wweultjes on 03-Dec-2015 06:25

Hello,

I'm performing a keyword search on a list of 6000 relations. I search for 2 keywords and i was expecting that the records that matches both keywords would be at the top of my list. Unfortunately i don't see that happen. Is there a way to achieve this?

Regards,

Wilco Weultjes. 

All Replies

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 03-Dec-2015 12:31

Hi,

Could you elaborate on this with an example.

Do you mean are you searching for multiple terms like record having a field value of "Software Engineer"?

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Avs.

Posted by wweultjes on 04-Dec-2015 02:47

Hello,

Yes indeed i search for multiple terms like "Software Engineer". So i expect all records with both terms and all records with one of the terms to be found. when i search over objects i get a column with Relevance:

When i search for Relations with the same condition i get the deafault relation view without relevance

In the last result i'm also looking for relevance, or at least the possibility to sort on relevance.

Regards,

Wilco.

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 04-Dec-2015 05:07

Hi,

When you are searching for multiple terms, try to use double quotes which indeed performs on specific set of terms.

Whereas when we search without double quotes it searches for the terms where ever it is present in specific field or record.

What i mean is Use "bam weger" instead of bam weger in search textbox.

Hope this helps :-)

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Avs.

This thread is closed