Application Header - Pop Up pages - New UI

Posted by IramK on 20-Nov-2015 12:02

Hello,

I have some script running on the application header of an application and it runs all fine on the application itself. However when it is related to another object and its field is present on the other object's new/edit page as given below, clicking on the record open a popup window (popup.jsp) but the script that I have applied on the application header itself doesn't seem to work here. Is there a reason for this? Kindly let me know.

Cheers.

Iram

Posted by Manooj Murali on 24-Nov-2015 23:55

Hi Iram -

So, the custom scripts do not run as part of popup and selector Jsp's. This is currently functions as designed.

But, would very much appreciate if you can explain your use case and file an enhancement request under the ideas section.

-Regards

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 24-Nov-2015 12:26

Hi Iram -

I believe we do have a problem with custom scripts not running in a popup. Let me confirm and will get back to you.

-Regards

Posted by Manooj Murali on 24-Nov-2015 23:55

Hi Iram -

So, the custom scripts do not run as part of popup and selector Jsp's. This is currently functions as designed.

But, would very much appreciate if you can explain your use case and file an enhancement request under the ideas section.

-Regards

This thread is closed