Quick Create Icon is not visible in editable grid

Posted by jsniemi79 on 20-Nov-2015 11:21

There is a bug where the plus sign for the quick create button is not visible in an editable grid. I need to make this visible for our users, so they know where to click to add a new record.

I just overwrote the background on this through the console to illustrate it was there.  Can someone help me with the css code I would need to overwrite this value?  I'd like to just throw something into the header of my applications to handle it until the bug is fixed.

I'm using the new UI on v4.0.1 and Bootstrap as the theme.

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

Posted by Karthikeyan Bhaskaran on 24-Nov-2015 03:06

Hello Jason, this looks like the same bug we were discussing in the Support Case - is this the same? Or is this in a different scenario, too?

Posted by jsniemi79 on 24-Nov-2015 08:26

Yep, that's the same one.  I was just trying to see if anyone on here could help figure out if this can be overwritten with css.

Posted by Sri Harsha on 24-Nov-2015 22:53

Hi jsniemi79,

This is bug and we shall pick it up in future releases.  However to workaround this, you can try adding the below script to the page properties on-load script.

$('.icon-plus-sign').addClass('fa fa-plus-circle');

this will show the Add icon beside the relationship field. (You can further customize the look and feel as required).

regards,

Harsha

This thread is closed