Spacing of List view sections

Posted by roxanne.audette@gmail.com on 10-Nov-2015 23:00

Just wondering why is there no spacing between the two sections on the right-side column of the page, but the sections on the left side are not touching. Kindly see screenshot below:

All Replies

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 11-Nov-2015 20:21

Hi,

There should be a separator div between sections.  Could you use browser inspector to see if the separator is generated?

Ideally, if you could create a sample app, export it as xml and post it here that would speed up diagnosing your issue.

Here is what there should be between sections:

Thanks, Thierry.

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 12-Nov-2015 21:12

Could you try adding the following to your application custom sidebar.  And let us know if theta works for you.

Thanks. Thierry.

<script id="executeBeforeUIStarts">

   try {

       if ( window.rb !== undefined && window.rb.newui !== undefined ) {

           console.log("*** Executing Custom Sidebar for New UI");

rb.newui.options.genericPage.leftRightSectionPairStartsNewRow = true;

       }

   }

   catch (e) {alert ('Error in custom sidebar code' + e);

}

</script>

Posted by roxanne.audette@gmail.com on 16-Nov-2015 16:58

Hi Thierry,

     Thanks for the script, we also did some minor scripting for the spacing via jquery as a temporary fix. Just want to confirm if this is a known glitch? It seems that the right column doesn't have the div separator.

Thanks,

Roxanne

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 17-Nov-2015 11:30

Yes. We will fix the glitch for 4.0.4 coming out in December.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10