Console Error on opening a lookup selector - New UI

Posted by IramK on 15-Oct-2015 05:44

Hello,

I am getting a console error whenever I open a lookup selector saying that: Failed to load resource 404 (Not found). Could you please look into this and make sure this doesn't appear in later versions?

Cheers.

Iram

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 20-Oct-2015 02:04

This issue is specific to rbdefault theme  We are tracking this issue as TP - 22011 & will be resolved in forthcoming release.

All Replies

Posted by Saraswathi Krishnan on 15-Oct-2015 23:30

Is this happening for any specific scenario. Also can you give us the version

Posted by IramK on 16-Oct-2015 03:12

Not really, its happening every time. The version is 4.0.2.

Posted by Mani Kumar on 16-Oct-2015 03:43

Hi,

This seems like a general Error, nothing specific to Rollbase.

You might be already aware. However, the error message here indicates that the Server is unable to find the "highlight.png" at that location.

Is this image missing on UI?, if so, can you please check the path if the image file exists? / Help us with information on what really is happening on UI (As the error in SS is from Console).

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by IramK on 16-Oct-2015 03:54

Hello @Mani,

Yes the image is not located at that location for starters, so I would assume that is the issue here. Also I am not sure where the image is supposed to be located on the UI and I've had this error since we upgraded to the New UI.

Posted by Mani Kumar on 16-Oct-2015 04:11

Hi Iram,

It looks like this is introduced from 4.0 release (Couldn't find this image in 3.2.x series)

This image is located under below Path when I looked in my local setup:

C:\Progress\Rollbase\Pas_Instance\webapps\prod1\css\kendoui\textures

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by IramK on 16-Oct-2015 06:22

Yes I can confirm that the image is located at the path mentioned above but the actual code itself is looking at the path:

../prod1/css/textures/highlight.png => its missing out the kendoui bit (probably a typo while coding [:D]).

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 16-Oct-2015 10:14

Is this happening on all themes or just one?

thanks.

Posted by IramK on 19-Oct-2015 03:45

Hello @Thierry,

Its happening on the default theme for sure. I'm not sure about other themes as such but tried out the first few and it dint seem to occur on those themes.

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 20-Oct-2015 02:04

This issue is specific to rbdefault theme  We are tracking this issue as TP - 22011 & will be resolved in forthcoming release.

This thread is closed