New UI - Page tabs losing focus on refresh

Posted by IramK on 08-Oct-2015 08:46

Hello,

I have selected the option of "Enable Tabs" on the View Page of a record and lets say I have 4 tabs on that view page. When I select tab 3 for example and perform a refresh of the page, the focus is still on tab 3. When I perform another refresh without changing my selection, the selection is lost and the selection jumps to tab 1 i.e. the first item. I think this is a bug and needs fixing. May I know when this can be fixed please?

Cheers.

Iram

All Replies

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 08-Oct-2015 08:53

Hi IramK,

I tried the same scenario in record view page but i was unable to reproduce. Can you please explain us exactly where you are looking the issue. In Design mode at first refresh only selection and is going to first tab.

Can you confirm what is the issue in design mode or view mode?

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by IramK on 08-Oct-2015 08:56

This issue is on the view page of the record. So basically choose tab 3, perform a first refresh and you'll notice the selection is on tab 3. Now without changing the selection, perform another refresh and you'll notice that the selection has moved to tab 1 or the first tab.

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 08-Oct-2015 09:46

I did many refreshes of  the page from 3rd tab and focus is not missing from 3rd tab. You can see in below image and unable to reproduce. 

Can you please the share application xml or sample application.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by jsniemi79 on 08-Oct-2015 09:50

I didn't notice specific steps, but I've experienced the same thing where I end up on a tab I didn't anticipate.  Could it be a browser specific bug?  I use Chrome.

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 08-Oct-2015 09:54

Me also used the Chrome in rollbase.com. Are you on public or private?  if private which version?

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by jsniemi79 on 08-Oct-2015 10:01

I am on a private cloud v4.0.2.

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 08-Oct-2015 10:11

No luck still unable to reprodcue in private V4.0.2 in chrome [:O]..

Thanks,

Rajkumar

This thread is closed